Wednesday, November 19, 2008

It's a Non-Whining Wednesday

But I might whine next time!

Froggy commented on my last post, regarding trips with our parents and the snoring issue. She remembers one time. What I remember is the NEXT trip, because she absolutely refused to sleep between our parents and I had to. It was noisy, to say the least. And it became one of those family legends that we told and re-told. It is a fun memory now.

I had a quiet night last night, nobody snored! Frasier was at the end of the bed on his blanket (in the floor), but he was peaceful. He's been jumping out of the fence surrounding their small yard and spending all day in the larger part of the back yard. The water is in the small yard, today when I got home and let him in he ran to the water dish and probably drank about 1/2 of it in one long gulp. Bill thinks he's going to have to electrify that area of the fence. Poor Frasier, he's about to have a learning experience. I came home at lunch on Monday and Tuesday, and he was out in the yard but I put him back in their area. However, when Otter got home both days he was back out in the big yard.

Still enjoying the new car. I think I'm going to like all the features it has. Bill's car has been doing what it was doing while it was still my car - anytime he came near it, the problem would go away until he was gone. Then it would start acting up again. It became his car Monday evening, and it has been perfect with no spells of contrariness. Figures. Until today, he said it did act up once. But it quit pretty quickly. It's about due for an oil change, he will probably ask about it then.

Frasier is on the floor beside me. He's sleeping. And he's dreaming. I thought he was snoring, but now I think he was growling in his sleep. He frequently talks in his sleep. He might also be running in his sleep!

We are busily posting things on eBay. We still have a bunch of shirts and gloves to post, but we have sold a whole lot of the ones we had to sell. These are from the auction Bill went to in June, the going out of business sale of a military surplus store. Most of the shirts are long-sleeved so we waited until cooler weather. They are selling pretty good. We are trying to get it all done by December 1st. I won't post any tomorrow or Friday, we don't usually post on Friday anyway but anything we post tomorrow will end of Thanksgiving and that is not a big day for people to shop online. Same thing with Black Friday. However, we might be posting on Thanksgiving itself, after we've eaten ourselves silly. And because we are off on Friday, we might post then but it will be early in the day.
But I don't think we'll be out shopping at any other time on Black Friday! I've done it before, but I don't like to have to deal with the crowds. Although sometimes it's an easy grocery shopping day.
There was something else I wanted to say, but I forgot. Guess it wasn't too important. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

senior moments already?
We are definitely going shopping on
on Black Friday. It maybe all 5 of us, 4 of us for sure. Don't know where we are going shopping yet. We will read the ads on Thanksgiving Day.
froggy