Friday, December 19, 2008

It's Frasier Friday!

Hey there, doggies. And their people, I guess. My mommm said that it's my turn to play with this toy. She seems pretty happy lately, I think she was kind of worrrried about meee when I was sick. But I'm all well now.

Maggie is kind of in trouble, she found something delicious in the back yard and rolled in it. I don't know why, but my Mommm made her stop.

I got a mole the other night. It could have been a rat, it was dark and I didn't really look at it that well. I showed it to my Mommm and she gave me a reward. But I wouldn't let her have it, she takes them away from me and I don't know why. I ate it this time, but she'll probably get the next one before I can eat it. She said I had rat breath but it tasted more like a mole to me.

It got really cold here the other day. But the people were home again, so we got to stay inside where it was warrrmmm. Maggie Mommm was home more than the other two people, I like Maggie's Mommm. She pets me and she recognizes my brilliance because she said that I am a Good Boy. I'm a very Good Boy. I'm Frasier, so I'm special. It's about time somebody realized it.

No comments: