Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Some Christmas Eve Thoughts...

I hope this link works. Turn on your speakers. Then go get your kleenex, because it will get your attention and make you think!

http://worriersanonymous.org/Share/Christmas1.html

Otter and I had a slow day at work. I didn't have too much to do, just a few things to file and a couple of things to mail. We left for lunch at 11:50, went to the library which was closed and then decided to go to Sonic for lunch. After Sonic, we went to Big Lots, which is a fun store, and I found a food processor. Beat WalMart's prices, and it's a good brand. Needless to say, it came home with me!

Then we went back to the office, and by this time my younger boss was back from lunch. It was just before 1:00, and he asked me if I had anything at all to do - which I didn't, and then he told me to go so we did. We went to the Dollar Store, so we did get some shopping in on Christmas Eve. But most of what I bought there was stuff I needed, not necessarily Christmas related. Although I did buy a package of fudge brownies! And rawhide, since the dogsters are going through regular chew bones in a matter of minutes.

But now we are home for the day. I am going to attempt to make divinity, unless I can talk myself out of it. I'm also going to make cookies. And then I think we'll relax until sometime this evening, then we'll have our family picnic and that is the extent of our evening!

No comments: