Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Just Some Thoughts

Read this:


http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28156838/?GT1=43001


All I can say is Wow! I think we can all learn a lot from Mr. Yoon. Christian forgiveness is something that a lot of us lack. This man is the very embodiment of it. In the midst of his grief, his thoughts are with the pilot and the pilot's feelings. Wow.


Then read this:


http://www.newsweek.com/id/172653


I don't know which Bible Newsweek's writers have been reading, but it's not the same one I have! We have quite a collection, KJV, NKJV, 3 or 4 in today's language, children's Bibles, more than I can count really. AND NOT ONE OF THEM IS IN FAVOR OF GAY MARRIAGE. Absolutely unbelievable.
One more thing: in my last post where I discussed the weather, and the fact that we'd had a spring-like storm I was a lot closer than I thought I was. Because it turns out that there was also a tornado in that particular spring-like storm! It was small, there was property damage but no injuries or loss of life. But it was pretty close.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What Bible did Newsweek read? Not any Bible I have ever read.
Froggy