Sunday, December 07, 2008

Sunday Work Day Report

Because we observe traditional Sabbath from sundown Friday night to sundown Saturday night, our Sundays are generally busy days. Today was no exception. Bill's dad is working on one of his rent houses and Bill's been helping him when he can. Bill was off Thanksgiving week, so he went over there 4 days and Otter was off 3 days that week so she went 2. Today, we all went! I've been on the business end of a long handled paint roller and my back is killing me! But we really don't mind helping Bill's dad with the work he's doing. However, I don't know if I'll ever get the Kilz paint off of my hands! :)

Bill was working with power tools today, that can be a very scary thought! When Otter and I left, he still had all limbs intact and there hadn't been any blood spilled. But it's still a very nerve-wracking experience!

Froggy, you might be interested to know that we went to BRAUM'S for breakfast again. Good breakfast, but not healthy for me! Gravy, sausage, tater tots. But since I don't have that type of thing very often I can get by with it once in a while. But now I have to be very good for the near future.

Frasier is so much better! He's getting to be playful again, we watched him chase Maggie around the yard while ago. They both seemed to be enjoying themselves. He came in while ago, bouncing and happy. His eyes are so bright and he's got that happy expression back on his face. He still doesn't like me putting the drops on the spot on his foot, but he is tolerating it better. This morning, as soon as he saw the bottle in my hand he lifted his left foot towards me so I guess he's used to it. At least it was only his foot he lifted, and not his leg!!

Froggy, before I forget - I've done 3 rows on your scarf and started the 4th row. I think it's going to be 5 rows, but I'll decide after the 5th row if it needs a 6th row. It's turning out really well. It won't take me too long to finish it. Then I'll post a picture here. And then I'll have to find another crochet project to work on. I'm thinking about making pillow covers for the decorative pillows we have on our bed. I'm also still working on the clothes hanger covers, but I have several of them done already. They just need to be attached to the hangers. The fun part of making the hangers is crocheting them, attaching the covers to the hangers is boring!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad Frasier is better.
to top your Braums- I had Mexican Food for supper last night!!!
You do have another project-a red scarf. Remember?