Sunday, July 06, 2008

Give Me A Break!

I have managed to keep my mouth shut about this for a few days. I needed to, in order to say a few things rationally.

I have about had it with the press reporting that a man was pregnant and then that a man had given birth. SHE IS A WOMAN, SHE WAS BORN A WOMAN AND SHE WILL DIE A WOMAN. Surgery can be used to change a physical appearance, but that does not change the facts. SHE IS A WOMAN, SHE WAS BORN A WOMAN AND SHE WILL DIE A WOMAN. End of story!

I do feel sorry for the child that SHE had. I don't know if the baby was a boy or a girl, but I do feel sorry for him or her. I don't even want to think about how messed up that kid could become from being raised by a WOMAN who PRETENDS to be a MAN!

Was that a few things? Or was that really just one thing? Whatever!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She (or it) didn't have all the surgery to make her not able to have children. I think she had some of the surgery to look like a man, but I am not sure. I think it was done as a way to get publicity. I agree the child may need more than sympathy.
Froggy.