Monday, July 28, 2008

More Misceallenous Ramblings!

It's Monday, it's hot. I'm not feeling particularly creative at the moment, so no really good titles!

Anyway. I wanted to comment on a comment left on my last entry. My friend Jan mentioned one of her rooms looking like their had been a doggie massacre, because her dogs were all just sort of parked on the floor not moving because they were comfy. When I got home today, Maggienator was splayed out on the floor in the living room not moving and Frasier was on the opposite side of the living room with all 4 feet up in the air! I think he was hoping for a belly rub, but it was funny. Lazy dogs. Spoiled rotten, they've been inside in the air conditioning all day since Otter was home. They act like they just don't have any energy at all. I don't really think that they could be any more spoiled than they already are.

Froggy, Otter wants to let Uncle Froggy know that the moldarama animals are now posted on eBay. We'll see what happens with them.

We haven't heard anything else from our tenant, so I guess that the sheriff believed that the previous tenant does not live there any longer. When he moved out, we found some things that he left there which led us to believe that he might have been indulging in some "creative organic gardening." That might have had something to do with the authorities being interested in him or it might just be a coincidence.

Ok, the pool is calling me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I typed in a response and then it deleted it. Once more: My dogs like to do this too. Lucky lays like Frasier, wanting attention and a belly rub. She is at least part lab and seems to be a puppy still. She loves to chew. Cookie has a lot more energy and has lost some weight. The latest game is to steal the others bone and then chase each other. Cookie growls and Lazy is usually silent. She very seldom barks. This is good. Froggy