Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Wednesday's Installment of Froggy's Adventures

Well, we shopped again. Big surprise! We went to three thrift stores, the mall - but that was quick as the store we were heading to is closed, Braum's for a mid-day snack and then we also had a late lunch at a Chinese buffet. I don't think we missed too many places to shop this week!

It's been a busy week, but I think that Froggy has had a good time. I know I did. In a little while we are going to head for the pool.

We also stopped at a grocery store so Froggy could get something she saw there yesterday, I nearly forgot about that one.

Otter has been working on her web comic. At the moment, she has disappeared somewhere with the digital camera and a few ponies.

I guess that's it for today's installment!

No comments: