Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Wednesday and a Bill Update

First things first! Read this story, it's heartwarming.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25700149&GT1=43001

Ok, on to the Bill Update now. Bill went to the doctor (unwillingly I might add) today, for his bladder infection follow up. He's fine, the bad germs are all gone. He wasn't happy to be there, but I pretty much just told him to quit griping and deal with it! In other words, I treat him like a grumpy two-year-old when we are at any of his (frequent) medical visits. At least this one wasn't involving stitches or X-rays, like they normally do. The doctor suggested he get a full physical, but that might take me a while to get him to agree. Actually, I don't he'll ever agree to that one.

But I told him that if he was a good boy, he could have chocolate. Of course, I had to have some of it to. I earned it by putting up with him! :)
The beagle was crazed this morning. Both dogs were very playful, which is normal. But the beagle was really nutso. I played with them both for quite a while, then Maggie dragged Frasier's blanket to the middle of the living room and looked proud of herself. Then she kept grabbing at my robe hem, I think she was trying to drag me around too. She's silly. Meanwhile, Frasier is watching all of this and as soon as he thinks she's busy, he tries to take the toys outside. But I was ready for him, so the toys stayed inside. But it's just a matter of time, he'll get them all outside eventually. Then we'll go find them all and bring them back in again. No idea why he does that!

No comments: