Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Grumbling!

I'm grumbly today. I have a migraine. I could do without it, and it's not really bad. But it's still there and I don't want it! I think I've had it about 1 1/2 hours now, the flashers (lights) were brief which generally means that the pain won't be short. I took aspirin & tylenol, which is basically what most OTC migraine pills are except that they also generally have caffiene. Caffiene helps with migraines. But not at 5:00 p.m.! I'd be up all night and I haven't slept well lately anyway, so I don't want to take any chances. The aspirin & tylenol did help, the headache is better. But it's just still there. I'm drinking a decaf coke, but that mostly because I had hiccups that would not go away. Not fun with a headache! The hiccups eventually quit, and I am at least grateful for that small miracle.

Here's the karate update: Otter is quitting karate, at least for a few months. Then we will see how she's doing. But in all honesty, I don't see her ever going back. I don't think she'll be able to. It's not like when she broke her arm a few years ago and just had to wait until she healed. Asthma isn't like that, unfortunately.

And as if that's not enough, I have the world's gassiest dog! And he's laying down on the floor right beside me. I swear, that dog could peel paint!

The hiccups that I thought were gone just came back. Headache, hiccups and a stinky dog! What an exciting, fun-filled life I lead! :)

No comments: