Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Whine Wednesday

We have our first suggestion for a whine!

Froggy wants to whine about Toadly. Here's her comment: The only thing that I can think of to whine about is no emails from Toadles and no visit from him either.

Yeah, I know. It's more of a little sister ragging on big brother. But it's a whine and I'll take it! Rants will be accepted as whining. Besides, he hardly ever emails me, either!

Ok, on to other stuff.

Here's the shelf Bill made for the Useless Collection. But he really needs to make a couple more. Turned out pretty good! Sorry the picture isn't closer.


It's been raining all day. The nice slow rain that we need for a few days in a row. It could get to the 40's tonight. Nice! Although I have cold feet...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love what Bill made. It looks really good. He needs to make more. I'm working on another whine, but it is not ready yet.
Froggy