Thursday, February 12, 2009

Early & Quick Thursday Thoughts

Kid # 3, I don't think Froggy and I have decided who is going where this summer. We have talked about me visiting her and about her visiting me. We'll figure it out eventually! There are just more things here that she has not seen/done/been to than stuff in SA, considering that I lived there for over 30 years!


And the tornado that hit Lone Grove was an F4. It was a big one. There has been a 9th person die now.


Froggy, I might be going back to the store where I found the picnic basket - that's where I think I saw several crocheted pot holders. I'm going to look around. That will be today after work. I'll let you know what I find.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There are many things that you have not seen here. Many new things and things that have been in the area all of our lives. I will email you the names of some of these places. You could probably find a lot of Fenton pieces here also.

Froggy