Sunday, February 15, 2009

Sunday Blahs

It's Sunday. It's cloudy & overcast. And did I mention it's in the 40's? Which is ok, but I liked the 70's of last week better - just not the storms that went with the temperatures.

Anyway, it's Sunday. And I'm bored. We have a few fun things to do this afternoon. But it's Sunday, so as much as I would have liked to be out of the house and running a couple of hours ago nobody was open yet. So instead I cleaned the kitchen and did a couple of loads of laundry. And listened to my Fuze until the headphones made my ears sweat. I decided that I didn't want to deal with sweaty ears, so I will get back to the music later. Bill loaned me his headset, I need to go get one of my own and I think that we'll hit Radio Shack this afternoon.

We are going to the library and probably the fabric store. And I really, really need a thrifting fix!

Frasier is occupied with grooming Maggie. I think he's forgiven me, he's been his normal affectionate self today. But now, I think he's about to suck Maggie's brain out her ears. Shouldn't be too hard, the beagle seems to have a brain the size of a pea. :) Strange doggies!

Well, I think it's time to head out the door and do some shopping! Otter agrees with me, by the way.

No comments: