Tuesday, February 03, 2009

It's a Bird! It's a Plane!

It's a white El Camino flying by!

Bill "let" me drive the El Camino to work today. And it really, I mean REALLY wants to fly! I just love V8 engines. I asked him if I could keep it, but he said that he might let me sit in it sometimes. I didn't think that was fair, he gets to have all the fun! :)

This next picture is just for you, Froggy. (Aggie Moms fix their shoes with duct tape).


The picture is from the Red Green show, which is a hilarious show out of Canada. It hasn't been on in several years, but we catch old episodes on PBS on Friday nights. It's so funny, and they use duct tape for everything - I think they refer to it as the Man's Secret Weapon. Seeing as how I am married to an Engineer, we use a lot of duct tape in our house! Otter even has two or three rolls of her own, in different colors of course.

Maggie Moo is wearing her new bandana this afternoon. I put it on her when I got home, she saw it and ducked her head so I could reach to get it over her head. Then she purred.

Frasier is being himself this afternoon. In other words, lazy. Otter said that she actually had to check and see if he was breathing just now.

I've already emailed out the pictures of Otter in her prom dress, so the answer is now out there. It's green. When Otter was trying it on, she actually said she wasn't sure about the color working with her red hair. Hello? Otter, we are IRISH REDHEADS. Of course we can wear green!

Redecorating update: I'm nearly through with the bathroom. I need a drinking glass and I think I want to get a couple of pictures of flowers to put in there. I found a poster of roses at Hobby Lobby yesterday, it's now in the frame and back above the mirror. It looks great. The roses have a little pink to them, but not bright. I also bought a stem of silk dogwood blossoms, which will be put in the Fenton perfume as a vase. I bought a wooden trash can while we were at Hobby Lobby, I'm going to paint it off-white and then I have some floral decals to put on it. There is not one particular color, there will be a touch of pink, some rusty or dusty rose colors but not anything very bright. I told Bill that he'd had fair warning, the bathroom was going girly and he'd better get used to it! :) I'll probably get a couple of hand towels in a complimentary color, once I get finished with the floral pictures. Oh, I also bought a small, square paper box with a lid which I will paint the same off-white as the trash can. Then I have a rose decal to put on the top of it. It's going to be beside the bed on my nightstand - to hold my super strength earplugs! Bill doesn't snore all that often, but when he does...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

duct tape for the economy might work. It fixes almost everything else. Froggy