Friday, March 06, 2009

2nd Sick Friday Post

Froggy, thanks for the information but I'm sticking with my plastic. I am using what I already have and it is a small area that usually is just left alone. The only reason I'm having to redo it now is because of StupidDog and OtherStupidDog. The names are interchangeable between the two of them.

And Bill did not manage to avoid this bug. He came home about 11:00 because he didn't feel too good. He's not a good patient, when he's sick I usually wind up pulling my hair out in frustration! Fortunately, he doesn't get sick too often. It just that when he does get sick, he generally gets SICK.

It's warm today, and windy. Very windy. We are in what is known as Fire Season. Warm & windy days, especially when it's been dry, can equal bad grass fires. But we are supposed to get rain over the next few days. Not supposed to be anything bad, but this is Tornado Alley so we are always aware of the possibility of bad stuff.
OK, back to my couch!

No comments: