Sunday, March 15, 2009

Gentle Weekend

Gentle weekends are so nice. We have pretty calm Saturdays, but Sundays have been filled with errands, running around, chores and so much that by the time Monday rolls around we don't feel like we've had any weekend at all!

This weekend has been different. Bill found a part for the White Lightning, so I went with him to get it this afternoon. Then we went to Grandpa and Sweetie's house for a little while and had a nice visit, although it was short. Bill's been out in the garage, he moved the other saw to the cleaned out side (he's got two saws on tables and I don't know which is which). I swept out quite a bit of sawdust and then loaded a bunch of boxes in my car to recycle. I vacuumed the house this morning and I've been doing laundry, but it's been nice to have to time at home. Otter had a couple of chores she did without complaint. It's just been a nice, relaxing day, even with a few chores and a couple of errands.

I think I could get to like this slow & relaxed lifestyle. Fast.

No comments: