Friday, March 06, 2009

King Frasier Here


It's Frasier Friday. I'm the King of the yard. The people don't always seem to realize that, though. Take this week, for example. We've been locked into the small yarrd most of the days. But the day before today, Daddd let us out into the big yard. Stupid Maggie, the gate closed itself and shee was running around the big yarrd, laughing at mee because I was still in the small part. Shee's such a brat sometimes. I went and got my Mommm, shee let me out the doorr and I think Maggie was unhappy about that. Maggie doesn't deserve to have the back yarrd all to herrself, it's my kingdom. She was sleeping in my sleeping spot on the wood part of the yard by the doorr! The nerve of her sometimes.
I heard Daddd say that Maggie's Mommm has to clean out ourr small yarrd. I don't really know what he meant, he said sunnnyday but I don't know when that is. But it's not today, Maggie's Mommm has gone to whereever that big, yellow carrr takes herrr. But shee should be home in a while, wee know when the big yellow carrr will bring herr home. Then shee'll play with us! I don't think that Maggie's Mommm feels too happy because she has been home a lot and sleeping a lot. Wee stayed with herr, wee take care of our people. Today, my Mommm is home and now Daddd came home and they are maybee not feeling happy. So we have to take care of them. But we don't mind. We like our people. I think that our people should like me best. But Maggie says that they should like herr best because she's little. She's not little, she's fat! I'm sleek and slim. Maggie doesn't know anything, she just thinks she knows everything. Little sisters can be such brats.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Frasier has it right about little sisters. Froggy