Monday, March 09, 2009

Maggie's Monday Report

Hi! Hi! Hi!

Maggie here! I have a lot to say today!

I'm kinda madd at big brrotherr Frasierr. Hee said that I'm a bratt. Hee told mee that hee really didn't say that, but hee said that little sisters are bratts and I'm his little sister so hee lied to mee when hee said that hee didn't say I'm a bratt! Big brrotherrs are not fun sometimes, let mee tell you! Hee tries to take alllll my toys outside so I can't play with them. But when I try to stop him from stealing my stuff, I get in trouble. I don't think that is fair, not one bit. So I have to wait until the people aren't looking. Then I bark at him!

But I think something funn is going to happen to mee! My momm said that it's almost my beffday. I don't know what that means, but when it was Frasierr's beffday a bunch of days ago wee got some extra treats. Do you think I'm going to get extra treats? I hope so, I need more treats. Momm's momm said that it's not today, but it's more days after today. I don't know how many days after today, I heard her say firfsday but I don't when that is. I sure hope I get treats!



Anybody wanna rubb my belly? That's my big brrotherr Frasierr in the picture. I think hee is jealous because I got my picture tooked.



Momm got mee some new stuff to wear! This is my newest andnandan.



This one is my favorite dandnadnana. I wear it a bunch.



Here's my other new bandanbanana. My momm was still putting it on mee when her momm tooked my picture. Frasierr doesn't get to wear fun things, I don't know why. But I like to wear stuff.


This is not a mandandana. Momm said it is from a teevee show. I don't know what a teevee show is, do you? Sometimes I get to wear it on my belly but it itches so Momm just puts it on my neck.

OH, Frasier just went out our doooors to bark! I better go see!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

When is her birthday? She better get lots of treats. Groggy

Anonymous said...

Toadles has struck. i misspelled Froggy on the last message. All wrong spellings are blamed on him.
Froggy

Otter Mom said...

Maggie's birthday is officially March 12. We got her in early March and we don't know exactly when her birthday is but Otter wanted it to be on Grammy's.

Frasier's birthday is January 1, the day we got him. Again, we don't know the exact date but we do know that Maggie will be 4. Frasier, who knows how old he is!

Otter Mom said...

Oops, Maggie will be 5!