Thursday, March 26, 2009

Still Thursday!

I wanted to update.

It wasn't all a bad day, I just think that my lack of sleep last night had a lot to do with it!

Anyway, I did decide to go to the grocery store after all tonight. Something told me that I should go tonight. So I decided to listen, and even though it was crowded & took me an hour and a half, I don't have that hanging over my head for tomorrow. Although I might run into a different store for a couple of things that Wally was either out of or I forgot.

Walmart seemed to be out of a lot of things. I noticed quite a few empty shelves, and it's not necessarily stuff that people would stock up on in case of bad weather. Unless everybody needs pickles to tide them over for a few days! :)

Since I will in all probability be home with a sick Otter tomorrow, I'm really glad I got it over with tonight!

No comments: