Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Stuff

I can't think of a good title today!

Froggy, Bill washed (and waxed!) all three cars on Sunday. We got rain on Tuesday and again today. With a little hail both times!

Otter and I had our dental appointments today. Everything looks good, no cavities but I do have some gum inflammation in the area under the partial. The dentist thinks I just need to brush a little harder at that spot. Which is better than the last cleaning, that time she found a new decalcification spot and I had to get a filling!

Because this is NE Oklahoma, it's been cold since the first day of Spring. We're back to jackets & long sleeves, and we have a chance of winter weather Friday evening into Saturday. Yeah, the white & fluffy kind that comes out of the sky. But it's a slim chance and the ground is too warm for it to do anything, assuming that it even happens. But just in case, I'm going to the grocery store tomorrow night and then bringing in plenty of firewood! We've learned the hard way to always over prepare.

I've decided that I need to crochet a new holder for my glasses. The first one was just too big. So it became the new nail kit, it's now in the bathroom in one of the drawers and it was just the perfect size. I started my new glasses holder last night, it's a little smaller and it's also a different color yarn. It's a varigated yarn, blue-lavender-grey, but it's not as bright. I think it will look fine, it will probably match the quilt and the rest of the room a little better. It's the same yarn that I made my scarf from, the one that Otter calls my Dr. Who scarf because it's so long.

And on that note, I'm off to crochet!

No comments: